£10.01 - £11.73 per hour
Post: Before and After School Club Playworker
Salary grade: Grade 5 or 6 (depending on qualification/experience)
Contract: part-time 9 hours per week
Start date: September 2021
Closing Date: 5 July 2021 - applications processed on arrival
Rush Common is great because:
* ‘I love playing with my friends’
* ‘Cooking, I love the cooking’
* ‘I really enjoyed making paper flowers’
* ‘We love playing with lego’
* ‘I like reading, especially outside’
Rush Common School is a vibrant school with a well-established and thriving Before and After School Club facility.
We have a vacancy for a Playworker from September 2021, working with the team to provide safe, high quality education and care for young children, meeting their individual needs.
We are looking for candidates with: * A Playworker qualification or equivalent.
* Previous experience of working with young children.
* Knowledge of safeguarding/child protection procedures.
* Good communication skills.
* An understanding of play based approaches to children’s learning and development.
* Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) is an advantage.
* Holder of a first aid qualification an advantage.
This is a term time only post; 7.30am – 8.30am (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) 3.00pm - 5.00pm (Monday, Thursday and Friday), there may be a the potential to extend hours to five days a week.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you and you would like to find out more, please contact Kerrie Cox, PA@rushcommonschool.org for further information.
Further details can be found at www.rushcommonschool.org. Telephone: 01235 533583.
CVs alone are not acceptable.
Abingdon Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer that recognises the terms and conditions of maintained schools, including maternity benefits. The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
All staff are expected to promote fundamental British values.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.