Behaviour & Family Support Worker
7 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
4 June 2023 at 11:59pm
19 May 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 32.5 hours Term time only + 5 days + additional days jointly agreed
- B1 - B3
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for:
- An intelligent, considered and talented individual to support families to be the best they can be for their children
- A warm, compassionate and driven person who won’t give up on children when supporting them to improve their behaviour
- Someone who has experience working with children and/or families
- Someone who is equipped with the personality and skills to build relationships with children, staff and parents
- An ability to use initiative and complete their work to a high standard
- An ambitious person who will add value to our school
- Someone with a good sense of humour who is willing to fully engage in the life of the school community and truly embraces ‘Investment in GOLD standard’.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- A school where 100% of staff feel proud to work here and feel supported (staff survey 2023)
- Pupils with good attitudes to learning and who understand ‘GOLD standard’ learning behaviour
- An ‘inspirational’ and ‘ambitious’ Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team
- ‘Consistency in strategy and policy’
- Staff with an ‘unwavering commitment’ to school who are hugely supportive and make up a vibrant school team
- ‘Impressive’ pastoral systems to support vulnerable children
- Collaboration with other agencies including being a member of the Leeds East Primary Partnership Trust (LEPP)
- Investment in your development
Further details about the role
We encourage all candidates to contact school to organise a visit prior to the closing date. Please contact Julie Hinchliff, School Business Manager to make an appointment on 0113 2605385.
Closing date: Sunday 4th June 2023.
Interviews: Tuesday 13th June 2023.
Please visit our website at www.seacroftgps.org.uk for more information about the school.
Please note handwritten applications will not be accepted.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 142 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Seacroft Grange Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 206 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0113 2605385
The school’s ‘gold standard’ underpins everything. The systems and procedures in place are known and understood by everyone. (Ofsted, February 2020) Are you a passionate and dedicated person who could make a difference to the lives of children and their families? Have you got experience of supporting children with their behaviour and of supporting families? Maybe you’re thinking of a career in teaching and want to gain experience. Seacroft Grange could be for you! We are looking to appoint a behaviour and family support worker who has the ambition, drive and resilience to serve in an inner-city school and who is unwavering in their commitment to improve the outcomes and lives of children. Do you want to work in a school with a Headteacher and Governing Body who set out a crystal-clear direction for the school. (Ofsted, June 2016) and help achieve our commitment of wanting ‘the best for and the best from everyone in our learning community’?
Arranging a visit to Seacroft Grange Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Barkerend Primary Leadership Academy
Hendford Drive, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 0QT
Nessfield Drive, Keighley, BD22 6NP
St. Georges Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 8BB
Carr Junior School
Ostman Road, York, North Yorkshire, YO26 5QA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leeds and West Yorkshire