||H7 - H8 £24,799 - £26,999
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to inspire children and young people, by being a positive role model and displaying resilience when dealing with difficult situations and challenging cases. You will be working as part of the pastoral team to support students with additional needs. You will help guide our students’ progress through effective discipline, conduct, monitoring, targets setting and intervention, while reaping the reward of mentoring and changing the future for children.
This is an opportunity for someone who can apply their core values to their work and positively impact the lives of our students.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
• The enthusiasm and energy required to work with the children and young people in our schools
• Resilience driven by a passion for supporting children and young people with additional needs
• An unwavering belief in the power of education to change lives, as per our trust’s motto, libertas per cultum (freedom through education). We expect all teachers to share in, and feel empowered by, this concept
WHY CHOOSE US?
• The chance to make a difference to children’s and young people’s lives. Future Academies is of the belief that all children have the right to enriching education through a knowledge-rich and child-centric approach: our teachers can therefore make a dramatic impact on the lives of these children.
• Fast career progression. Because knowledge and intelligence, rather than length of service, are lauded and rewarded at Future Academies, teachers can quickly take up great responsibility, adding to their already exceptional experience and knowledge, joining the SLT or writing for the Trust’s Curriculum Centre, where our in-house textbooks are produced.
• Excellent CPD. The Trust is knowledge-centric and encourages CPD at all levels with excellent opportunities for swift career progression, within the Academy and Trust. This includes Leadership Development opportunities.
• Knowledge-rich staff team. You will be working with a supportive leadership team, cohesive staff body, and very purposeful environment with excellent resources. Being part of a Trust of schools enables you to share knowledge across a wider range of educational professionals.
• Perkbox. Access to our employee benefits platform where you can access over 200 different Perks.
• Access to the government-backed Cycle to Work Scheme.
• Competitive salary and generous holiday entitlements alongside perks such as a season ticket loan and pension scheme.
Applying for the job
If you are interested in applying for this role, please follow the link to our careers page when you will find an online application form to complete and return to us by 28th October.
More on how to apply