Behaviour Intervention Pastoral Mentor
149 days remaining to apply
Start date details
To be discussed at Interview
26 August 2023 at 11:59pm
9 March 2023
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,371 - £31,099
- G 7.18--21
What skills and experience we're looking for
Woodlands Academy is a Specialist Secondary School for pupils with SEMH (Social, Emotional, Mental Health) needs.
Our curriculum is delivered by committed, qualified and experienced staff. Our pupils are inspired and enthused to learn, the over-riding aim of our school is to provide an inclusive education which prepares pupils to take a confident and active place in society. We ensure pupils are well prepared to meet the challenges of adult life, including the world of work, continuing education and independent living.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint -Behaviour Intervention Pastoral Mentor
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
What the school offers its staff
The benefits we can offer:
- An outstanding induction process
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
Further details about the role
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Sunday 26th March 2023
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Woodlands Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- School size
- 65 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Woodlands Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Woodlands Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Specialist Learning Support Assistant - Behaviour
St George's Academy
Westgate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 7PP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lincolnshire and Lincoln