Set across 5.5 acres of Leicestershire countryside, Foxfields Academy is a specialist all-through school for pupils aged 5-16 with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs.
We provide a tailored curriculum designed to prepare pupils to be confident, successful and resilient individuals who make outstanding progress and are prepared for life after school. Furthermore, we offer a wide range of therapies and extra-curricular activities to provide outstanding personal development opportunities and outcomes. Our school values of Trust, Honesty, Respect and Fairness are at the heart of everything we do at Foxfields Academy. Additionally, we promote the fundamental British Values of Democracy, The Rule of Law, Individual Liberty, Mutual Respect and Tolerance of those with different Faiths and Beliefs.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
Due to an increase in pupil numbers from August 2023,we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Behaviour Mentor to add to our hardworking team. The ideal candidate will be willing to work with our Behaviour Lead and staff team to provide the very best support and care for pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs. The successful candidate will be expected to support pupils across a range of key stages in all aspects of their school life.
The benefits we can offer:
- Outstanding induction process, Large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team, a personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities, opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people.
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community.
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team.
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme.
- An Employee Assistance Programme.
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
- Bike2Work Scheme
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact Philippa Godley on 0116 344 0343 to arrange a time and date.
Closing date for applications: Midday, Friday 16 June 2023
Interviews will take place: Week commencing 19 June 2023
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to references and an enhanced DBS disclosure check. Applicants will also be subject to a Social Media presence check.
This job post has expired.