Brixington Primary Academy is an inclusive and nurturing community primary school for children aged 3-11. We are located in the northern edge of the coastal town of Exmouth with close links to the A376 and M5. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, well organised Year 5 and 6 Class Teacher with a passion for teaching . This is a fixed term full time position, but part time candidates would be considered. This role is to start in January 2024 until May 31st 2024.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional candidate who:
- Is committed to ensuring that all children achieve the highest possible outcome.
- Can inspire and motivate children and enable them to be the best that they can be.
- Has good curriculum knowledge
- Has a dedication towards a child-centred approach, with creative ideas for learning opportunities.
We can offer the candidate:
- A supportive environment within a friendly team, with the added advantage of working closely with other schools within the Federation.
- An exciting and innovative Trust that will inspire and allow you to reach your full potential.
- Collaborative support and ongoing professional development within our Multi Academy Trust
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Staff wellbeing programme
- Contributory pension through the Teachers Pensions Scheme
We recommend you visit Brixington Primary Academy, please telephone the school on 01395 266997 to arrange a convenient date and time or via email admin@Brixington.devon.sch.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Our Child Protection policy can be found on the school's website Child Protection Policy . All shortlisted applicants will be subject to an online search.
Closing date: 24th November 2023
Interviews: Week beginning 30th November 2023
This job post has expired.