This job expired on 19 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
12 June 2023
19 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
24 March 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 30 hours per week over 4 days
Full-time equivalent salary
- Between £27852 and £31099
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Knowledge of theory and practice of business and administration management; extensive experience and expertise across a range of activities, such as finance, procurement, administration, staff management;
- Significant experience in administrative / finance roles;
- National qualifications level 4 or relevant extensive work experience;
- Willing to work towards the Certificate of School Business Management (CSBM);
- Good interpersonal communication skills;
- Requires skills for the management of staff, negotiations with suppliers, advice to the governing body and liaising with external bodies; deals with sensitive issues e.g. contracts, HR;
Skills for whole school planning, budget planning, development of administrative & financial procedures, involves complex issues, situations and problems which do not always have prescribed solutions.
What the school offers its staff
Thank you for your interest in applying for the role of school Business Manager at St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School and Nursery. St Teresa’s is a one form entry, Catholic School situated in Cleveleys, on the Fylde Coast, north of Blackpool covering the parishes of St Teresa and St John Southworth.
We have recently converted to academy status and joined the Blessed Edward Bamber Catholic Multi Academy Trust. We seek to give our children a first class education enriched by Gospel Values.
The most recent Ofsted (December 2017) graded school as ‘good’ and we are looking for committed and enthusiastic applicants to work in our school as we continue on our journey; consolidating all that is good and moving towards outstanding.
Our Mission Statement guides our work in school and within the community, helping the young people in our care thrive and grow to reach their potential. St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School is a Christ-centred, loving and nurturing learning-community. Uniting home, school and Parish, we strive to support, guide and develop the uniqueness of every individual’s God-given gifts and talents.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Teresa's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 236 pupils
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to St Teresa's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
The Olive School, Preston
Vicarage Lane, Preston, PR2 8DW
Boundary Primary School
Dinmore Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 7RW
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool