- Job role
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- £55,769 - £61,343 (pay award pending) Scale 13
We are seeking a well-qualified, strong and forward-thinking Business Manager to join our Leadership Team on 1 November 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter and work in a school committed to aiming higher together. Applicants should have the passion and commitment to build on the achievements of our school to date and be able to drive further improvement.
We are seeking someone with:
• a strong track record in business management who can demonstrate significant past success
• excellent organisational, management, communication and interpersonal skills
• the ability to operate strategically and lead by example whilst valuing and motivating staff
• the desire to ensure the best possible educational experience for our students
Please see the information pack for full details including a job description and person specification
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1272 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About The Sandon School
The Sandon School is an 11-18 co-educational true comprehensive with around 1300 students, 230 of whom are in the Sixth Form. The school has superb facilities and we view ourselves as an innovative teaching and learning community. The school has an excellent reputation in the community and was judged by Ofsted in 2018 to be a good school.
The school is situated close to the A12 on the east side of Chelmsford within easy reach of Chelmsford, Colchester, Southend and Brentwood and has good public transport links.
Arranging a visit to The Sandon School
To arrange a visit the school, please contact Mrs Jo Hampton by phone 01245 241141 or by emailing email@example.com.