Business Studies Teacher
Park High School, Stanmore, HA7 1PL
6 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
1 September 2022
1 July 2022 at 9:00am
9 June 2022
About Park High School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1555 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Park High School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
Park High School is an 11-18 mixed multi-ethnic comprehensive school of almost 1600 students, situated in the London Borough of Harrow. There are very high achievement levels and excellent facilities. Ofsted (2013) judged the school outstanding in all areas.
We can offer:
• An exciting learning environment where challenging, innovative and engaging learning is at the core of all we do.
• An award-winning vibrant school which continues to achieve extremely high standards, both in Harrow and beyond.
• A genuine and active pursuit of well-being for all members of our community.
• Outstanding outcomes with a significantly positive Progress 8 score and zero NEETS.
• Students who exhibit excellent behaviour for learning and a desire to acquire knowledge and improve themselves.
• A supportive, enthusiastic and inspiring team within which to grow and develop.
• An opportunity to develop your craft of teaching across three Key Stages.
Arranging a visit to Park High School
If you have any questions about the post or would like to visit the school, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Mamta Sethi, Head of Business Studies on the school number.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed