- Job role
- Education support
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Term time
37 Hours term-time only
- Contract type
- Grade 9 £25,753 - £27,629 pro-rata
Stubbin Wood School & Nursery is a Special School, providing education for pupils aged 2-19. We are delighted to be a member of T.E.A.M. Education Trust a multi academy group striving for the best pupil outcomes where the pupils are at the heart of everything we do.
TEAM Education Trust is a small, newly formed Multi-Academy Trust. We have high expectations and aspirations for our children. All our staff aim to give every child an exceptional education providing support, care and enrichment as soon as they join us. We strive to offer opportunities to enjoy learning and prepare
pupils for future academic success and happy lives.
The successful candidate will have the ability to:
• Advising senior leadership on policy, strategy and resources for CEIAG
• Report on CEIAG to Trust Executives and Local Governing Bodies
• Plan schemes of work for careers education and linking enterprise activities within the school
• Brief and supporting teachers of careers education to ensure a collaborative approach across the school
• Support teachers providing initial information and advice
• Support secondary schools with progression towards achieving the Career Mark quality mark.
• Establishing strong working relationships with key stakeholders, networking and developing links to provisions.
• Hold excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Developmental opportunities
• Generous annual leave plus bank holidays
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Flexible approach to working
• Occupational Health Service/VDU Eye Tests
• Employee Assistance Scheme
• Positive Workload and Wellbeing Programme
Please read the Person Specification and Job Description and, if you have the skills we’re looking for we will be delighted to hear from you. If you require any further information or would like an informal conversation regarding this role please contact email@example.com
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.