Trust academies provide education for young learners who are unable to access
mainstream education for medical or behavioural reasons.
Working across our academies in
Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds, you will be required to:
the school premises and grounds
the opening and securing of the school sites as appropriate when on duty
the fleet of Raedwald Trust vehicles
We are looking for someone who:
· Can work independently but contribute to a
strong team ethos
· Is willing to work flexibly
· Has excellent interpersonal skills and a
passion for supporting young people
· Is resilient, hardworking and self motivated
· Has experience in property maintenance and
· Has a full, clean driving licence
to personal transport is essential.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.