We are looking to appointa Casual Regional Community Sports Centre Co-ordinator to join the regional team here at The Oldham Academy North. The successful applicants should be able to work evenings until 10pm and at weekends on a casual basis – usually two shifts per week.
Reporting to the Regional Community Sports Centre Supervisor, you will ensure that standards of the facility are maintained to the highest level
- Maintaining cleanliness of all areas of the Sports Centre including the 3G pitch, MUGA, grass pitch, dance studio, sports hall, activity hall and changing rooms
- Coordinating and taking Community Sports Centre bookings and preparing for sessions ensuring that the correct equipment is safe and available for use
- Be comfortable in running in-house sessions such as birthday parties/multi sports sessions and walking football – training will be provided
- The use of basic booking software, word and excel in addition to dealing with the public
- Promoting and developing Sports Centre usage within the community
For a full description of the role, see the job description and job specification.
This is a zero hour contract attracting a salary of £9.43 per hour.
We know just how important it is to think big and to help break those glass ceilings faced by young people today. Together we can encourage our pupils to step out from their comfort zones, build self-esteem and broaden their horizons.
Th Oldham Academy Northis an ambitious, inclusive 11-16 academy in Oldham. We set high expectations for our students in all areas and encourage them to become ambassadors of their community.We continue to be a 'Good' school, whilst leading to excellent student progress and putting us in the top 20% of schools nationally.
What the trust offers in return:
- Competitive local Government Pension Scheme
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Market leading Personal Development and Training plans to further your career
- Access to Mental Health First Aid Programme
- 24 hours access to Employee Assistance Programme
The Oldham Academy North is an ambitious, inclusive 11-16 academy in Oldham. We set high expectations for our students in all areas and encourage them to become ambassadors of their community.
We are an E-ACT academy and proud to be part of a community that includes over 18,000 pupils and over 2,500 teaching and non-teaching professionals across the country.
E-ACT is committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of young peopleand vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject toenhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks andsatisfactory references.
E-ACT is also committed topromoting equality, challenging discrimination and developingcommunity cohesion. We welcomeapplications from all sections of the community.
This job post has expired.