The School is looking to recruit a number of Special Needs Classroom Assistants as bank staff to start as soon as possible. Applicants could be appointed to work in the Primary, Secondary or Sixth Form Phases of our School. You will be required to work flexibly between Monday to Friday, from 8.30 to 3.30 at short notice usually notified by 8am, depending on the demands/cover requirements on the day.
• Are you looking for a part-time and flexible role that fits around your current commitments?
• Are you available to work at short notice for example, on the day?
• Are you interested in developing yourself to work as a Teaching Assistant in an “outstanding” school which has a commitment to high expectations, high standards for all in a quality environment?
• Do you have a positive attitude to and previous experience of working with young people or adults who have Special Educational Needs?
• Are you willing to put the needs of the children first and be flexible to ensure their needs are met?
• Are you keen to give the best possible service to our pupils and their families?
• Are you willing to support the basic and personal care needs of our pupils, supporting them to work towards achieving independence?
• Do you hold a minimum of NVQ Level 2 or equivalent (5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) Grade C/New Grade 4 or above, including Maths and English)?
If the answer to all the questions above is YES, then we want to hear from you.
Trinity School is an all age (3 to
19) modern, vibrant Special School catering for the needs of students who have
a wide range of learning difficulties including; moderate, severe, profound and
complex. A number of our pupils also have an Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC).
All applications should be made on the Trinity School
application form available from the school website on https://www.trinityschooldagenham.org.uk/Vacancies-1/ CVs will not
be accepted and should not be submitted. No CV’s will be accepted from agencies.
Completed applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
details please contact Human Resources on 0203 435 5958 or email email@example.com
Only those applicants that
are shortlisted will be notified of the interviews
Trinity School reserves the right to close the advert
earlier, so please ensure you submit your fully completed application as soon
Trinity School is committed to safeguarding and
promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to
share this commitment. An enhanced criminal record check via the DBS will be
undertaken for the successful candidate.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of
Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including a disclosure
check will be undertaken on all applicants.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.