Leadership, Suitable for NQTs
H3.5 £10 per hour
Casual Trust Lettings Supervisor
up to 40 hours p/w, evenings, weekends and school holidays
H3.5 £10 per hour
We are seeking an experienced Lettings Supervisor with initiative, creativity and exceptional interpersonal skills.
You will be responsible for the duty management of a Lifeguard team and support the operating functions and responsibilities within the Trust Lettings Department. You will be a driver, and vehicle owner and be willing to cover 3 sites - The Adeyfield Academy, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans Girls’ School and Beech Hyde Primary School, Wheathampstead.
You will be expected to be flexible and part of the cover rota, 7 days a week 7am to 9.30pm, up to 40 hours a week.
Other responsibilities include:
● Maintain Trust letting hire platform, authorising bookings and ensuring payment is made
● Supervising a team of seasonal Lifeguards
● Ensuring Lettee’s induction is organised and their paperwork in order
● Day to day duty supervision for the sports and activity facilities of the Trust
You should have:
● Experience of supervising a team
● Excellent communication and ICT skills
● The ability to work under pressure
● The ability to think laterally and find creative solutions to problems
● Experience of supervision within an educational or leisure setting
Desirable experience would include an awareness of a commercial environment
In return, we offer:
● An exciting, inspiring place to work with an interesting, varied workload
● Excellent long-term career prospects
● Excellent pension scheme, and wellbeing initiatives
ATLAS Multi Academy Trust, has an excellent reputation within the local community with strong support from Governors, Parents, Students, and a dedicated and highly motivated team of staff.
For further details and an application form please visit www.stags.herts.sch.uk.
Completed application forms and a covering letter should be sent to: email@example.com
(Please direct any queries regarding this role to the same email address)
Closing date for receipt of applications: 18th June 2021
Interviews will be as soon as possible thereafter. w/c 21st June 2021, to start in July 2021.
(Please apply early, as the advert may be retracted, if a suitable candidate is found.)
ATLAS Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Academy, ages 11 to 18
1306 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About St Albans Girls' School
St Albans Girls’ School, age range 11 – 18 is an Outstanding school (Ofsted February 2013) with over 1250 students. We are a highly regarded, oversubscribed and friendly all-ability school. The School has an excellent reputation within the local community with strong support from Governors, Parents, Students and a dedicated and highly motivated staff.