Lime Trust is a Multi Academy Trust formed of 8 schools over 10 locations across Peterborough and the London Boroughs of Havering and Waltham Forest. We have grown to include four primary schools and four all-through special schools, with 2400 pupils and over 700 employees. In our academies we strive to ensure:
Learners are safe and enjoy learning
Everyone feels included, respected, and valued
An ambitious curriculum develops our learners for the challenges of life and adulthood
Employee potential is recognised and invested in
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration, Trust direction, high challenge and high support. Our values of Respect, Equity, Self-worth, Partnership, Enjoyment, Communication and Trust are core to all we do.
We passionately believe in promoting the well-being of our teams and have a wide range of benefits and systems to support our staff, you can read more about this in the attached recruitment brochure.
Overview of the role:
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to assist the Cook in the day to day operation of the kitchen and provide students, staff and visitors with a pleasant meal experience which is value for money that meets the Lime Trust standard.
We are looking for an individual:
- To assist with or directly support the preparation, service of food and beverages this may include preparing vegetables, making salads, rolling out pastry and assisting with good food presentation;
- To carry out simple cooking functions like frying, cooking vegetables and making custard;
- To prepare the dining area for the service of food and/or beverages;
- To convey food and beverages from the kitchen to the food service area having due regard to the health and safety of all;
- To assist the Cook with any catering arrangements that may be required for visitors
The postholder will be part of our *school supportfunction of the school.
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact Michaela Page, School Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office on 01733 566847to discuss the role further or to arrange a visit.
Applications will be reviewed as submitted and candidates could be called for interview prior to the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.
This job post has expired.