• carry out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require and in accordance with
academy policies, under the direction of the Principal
• promote the achievement of high standards through effecting teaching and learning of Food
Technology, including preparation, evaluation, and action planning
• model the vision and values of the academy
• be part of the team driving the development of the academy to become and remain an ‘outstanding’
• receive and act on feedback to build on the strengths and improve personal performance within the
• contribute, where appropriate, to implementing policies and practice and to promote collective
responsibility for their implementation
• take into account and constantly reviewing academy contextual factors and prior attainment when
planning and teaching lessons
• work in a cross-curricular way to support Food Technology across the academy in the use of active
learning approaches to enrich curriculum and skills delivery
• recognise, promote, and celebrate diversity
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding team within a high-performing multi academy trust with exciting career prospects for successful applicants.
We offer an extensive range of opportunities, incentives and benefits with this post including:
- Membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (TPS) (opt out available)
- Access to the Delta benefits website with discounts on retailers, holidays, days out, etc.
- Access to Cycle to Work scheme, car leasing and technology scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
This job post has expired.