Ferndown Upper School, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 9EY
This job expired on 22 May 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
22 May 2022 at 11:59pm
9 May 2022
About Ferndown Upper School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 13 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 963 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 13 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Ferndown Upper School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01202 871243
What Ferndown Can Offer You:
• Great students who behave impeccably – you can make a difference to their learning.
• The opportunity to work with outstanding colleagues.
• Tight, robust behaviour systems.
• Highly visible and supportive senior leaders who have your back.
• Centralised detentions, including homework detentions (you do not need to organise/run/chase), helping to underpin impeccable behaviour, so you are free to teach.
• A feedback policy focused on whole class feedback – you do not need to mark exercise books – we do not have onerous or impossible marking policies.
• No formal graded lesson observations – just ongoing ‘no-stakes’ feedback, helping you to continuously develop – we believe that trusting our staff with autonomy helps to develop a strong staff culture.
• Centralised, shared units of work and resources.
• Excellent ongoing CPD, career development and promotion opportunities.
• Really well-kept site and a very pleasant location in beautiful Dorset.
Arranging a visit to Ferndown Upper School
Please contact Andrea Baxter on firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a school visit.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Dorset