We are seeking an exceptionally talented individual, who will
provide highly effective leadership of Harton Academy, part of The
Illuminare Multi-Academy Trust. You will already have significant
experience at a senior level, with a proven track record of leadership
in a school or academy.
Ready to start in September 2023, you will be able to show that you:
- Have experience, skills and determination in leading a large academy;
- Will lead a team to ensure we provide every student with an outstanding quality of education;
- Be a highly effective and resilient leader, with a passion for developing others;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all our stakeholders;
- Be experienced, knowledgeable and effective in all safeguarding practices;
- Hold high expectations for every member of the academy community ensuring that we promote the highest standards of achievement;
- Be forward thinking, open to challenge, and to new ways of working.
Harton Academy is the largest secondary school in the Borough of South
Tyneside, with over 1600 students on roll and over 200 members of staff,
therefore, this post is ideal for an existing Headteacher / Principal
who can demonstrate their success in their current role, and who is
looking for the next step in their career.
Harton Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Information about criminal records, declarations and other checks can be found on ourwebsite, in the recruitment section.
This job post has expired.