We are looking for a dedicated, skilled, and caring person to work in our popular and successful 0-3 provision. The ideal person will need to have experience of working with children in an early years /nursery setting and show a genuine enthusiasm and passion for the early years.
The ideal candidate would have early years’ experience of working with children under 5 years and need:
• To support the learning and development of young children
• To undertake the care and supervision of young children receiving day care
• To meet the needs under guidance of children with additional needs
• A good knowledge and understanding of the revised EYFS Framework
• Experience of working with children of relevant age.
• Good numeracy/literacy skills.
• Cache Level 3 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualification (minimum) and a proven ability to work well within a team.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
HCAT are a family of successful schools who have a simple aspiration, to deliver an outstanding education for all with ‘children first’. Grasp the opportunity to join us. We are a vibrant, dynamic learning community that thrives on challenge and are determined to make a difference to the children in our care.
In return, we offer; a supportive and welcoming environment where talents are valued. We are a successful and well led setting who are committed to ongoing staff development.