Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main Pay Scale
The Governing Board of Meersbrook Bank Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly skilled and motivated Class Teacher. This post is likely to be in Key Stage 1 initially.
The position is required on a 0.4 basis, on a job share basis with another teacher. (Working days would be Thursdays and Fridays.)
We pride ourselves on our happy children, staff and on our creative, inclusive curriculum.
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who has:
• the skills to inspire and motivate children with highly engaging teaching methods
• a strong commitment to raising standards
• the skills to forge warm and nurturing relationships
• the ability to work in partnership with parents, staff and governors
Applying for the job
Email applications to email@example.com on the application form (See attachments). No CVs please; these will not be considered.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
228 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Meersbrook Bank Primary School
At Meersbrook Bank we have:
• enthusiastic, delightful children who are eager to learn
• a school with a strong reputation for its caring ethos
• an excellent team of friendly, dedicated and highly skilled professionals
• positive, supportive parents and Governing Board
• a commitment to your continued professional development
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB check will be required.
For more information about the school visit www.meersbrookbank.sheffield.sch.uk. We are currently offering visits after school hours due to covid restrictions, and phone calls are also welcomed to discuss the post.
Application forms should be returned to the School Office Manager, Mrs Antonia Hopkins(firstname.lastname@example.org ) by Sunday 16th May (Midnight).
Short listing will take place the following week. Interviews will be held on w/c 24th May 2021.
Arranging a visit to Meersbrook Bank Primary School
We are welcoming visits after school hours in order to be covid secure.
If you would prefer to discuss the role on the telephone, you can call on 0114 2814423.