Class Teacher - 0.6FTE
This job expired on 18 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
18 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
30 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 0.6FTE Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Fixed term - 1 Term in the first instance
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28000 - £43685
- £16800 - £26211
What skills and experience we're looking for
The governors of St.Chad’s CE Primary School are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, inspirational and highly motivated class teacher for September 2023. The role will be in either Key Stage 1 or 2.
We are looking for a dedicated individual who:
- is a proven, consistently good/outstanding practitioner who enjoys delivering high quality, inspirational and creative lessons.
- has a thorough working knowledge and understanding of the primary curriculum including assessment and monitoring.
- has a passion and determination to help all children achieve or exceed their potential.
- has high expectations of attainment and behaviour.
- is willing to ‘go that extra mile’ to better the life chances of children.
You will be:
- able to lead, support, inspire and motivate colleagues through excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to working as part of a team
- resilient, flexible and resourceful
- committed to continuous professional development
- someone who will support the Trust’s Christian ethos as well as our shared mission and values
What the school offers its staff
What our Trust can offer:
- Friendly, welcoming academies with a strong Christian ethos
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated colleagues
- A 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme providing support and counselling for home-life and work-related issues, financial and legal support, specialist information and support for managers
- Free onsite parking
- Membership of a pension scheme
Further details about the role
Abbey Multi Academy Trust is a Trust consisting of eight academies (three secondary, five primary) in the Anglican Diocese of Leeds and in the geographical areas of Leeds and Calderdale. All academies share in the Trust’s mission to work:
In Partnership to Educate, Nurture and Empower
For more information about us or our academies visit www.abbeymat.co.uk.
Find out about more about St Chad’s C of E Primary School by visiting www.st-chadsprimary.co.uk. The academy Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy is available here.
Visits to our school to meet the team and experience our wonderful atmosphere, are warmly welcomed, and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Vanessa Fish on 0113 2747110, If you have questions about the recruitment process or require any support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abbey MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects our communities.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Chad's Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 245 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to St Chad's Church of England Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Brackenhill Primary School
Dracup Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 4HA
Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
London Road, Tadcaster, North Yorkshire, LS24 9PS
Westminster Church of England Primary Academy
Westminster Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 0HW
Barkerend Primary Leadership Academy
Hendford Drive, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 0QT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leeds and West Yorkshire