We are looking for a Class Teacher to join our team from September 2020. Experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply.
We have been looking at Teacher’s worklife balance and we have a no marking approach in school. We have achieved the Well-Being Award.
Help take this Academy school to outstanding.
The ideal candidates would
• Be enthusiastic and lively
• Be a committed and inspirational teacher
• Strive for excellence
• Have high expectations of self and pupils
• Be a team player
In return we can offer
• Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
• Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
• A caring Christian ethos
• Support with 3 classes per year group
• A “Good” Ofsted report – April 2017
• An “Excellent” SIAMS report – April 2019
• A personalised approach to continuous professional development and supporting career development.
William Law CE Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children expecting all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application packs are available to download from the school website www.williamlawceschool.co.uk (click on ‘School Information’ and select ‘Vacancies’) and can be returned to email@example.com. Alternatively, contact the School Office.
We welcome applicants to visit the school.
Closing date: Friday, 17th January 2020 (at 12.00pm)
Interview date: Friday, 24th January 2020
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Excellent practitioner, knowledge of primary curriculum and its assessment recording and reporting requirements, commitment to raising standards of attainment and achievement, good classroom management and discipline, ability to plan, record and assess for children's progress in a variety of ways, competent IT Skills. Experience of co-ordinating work of support staff, experience of APP, experience of working with children who have special educational needs.
About William Law CofE Primary School
William Law School is a co-educational, Church of England Primary Academy School in Peterborough, with a strong Christian ethos, catering for children between the ages of 4 and 11. We are a welcoming and friendly community in which individuals are valued. The school is known for its emphasis upon a well-rounded education including educational visits, music and sport as well as focusing on the required academic subjects.
- Twelvetree Avenue, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE4 5DT
- William Law CofE Primary School website (opens in a new window)