Class Teacher (12 month Maternity Cover)
The role holder will be committed to providing the highest quality learning experience for our pupils.
You will need:
· The ability to create a clear vision for the class.
· The skills to develop the pupils to their full potential.
· To be a creative and forward thinking practitioner.
· To be able to assess pupils knowledge and understanding scaffolding their next steps accurately.
· To have high expectations of students and experience of raising achievement.
Essential educational requirements
- Graduate Teaching Status qualification
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
- An understanding of national curriculum, especially Key stages 1 and 2
- Experience, or interest in, special educational practice, especially with children who have social, emotional and mental health needs.
- A commitment to further and ongoing training, particularly in aspects of the relationship between behaviour, emotions and learning.
In return we will provide:
· A commitment to training and further development
· Access to a wide range of expertise within the field of SEMH and Trauma Perceptive Practise.
· A welcoming and supportive working environment
. SEN Allowance
If you have the drive and determination to make a positive difference to the education and lives of our children then we would like to hear from you.
About Wells Park School
SEMH Primary School
- School Lane, Chigwell, Essex, IG7 6NN
- Not Applicable
- Special School