3 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
11 June 2023 at 11:59pm
26 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time Permanent
- £28,000 - £43,685
What skills and experience we're looking for
Salary: TMS / UPS (ECTs encouraged to apply)
Willenhall Community Primary School are seeking to appoint passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join our vibrant and dedicated team.
You should have:
- a commitment to make a difference to children’s lives through education
- secure subject knowledge in either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
- the drive to enable children to find their talents and passions through an inclusive approach
- positive behaviour management strategies and demonstrate a compassionate and restorative approach to dealing with behaviours
- the skills to plan and deliver a creative, engaging and effective learning curriculum
- a passion to provide enriching learning experiences which expand the children’s horizons
- the knowledge and skills to apply assessment for learning
- a dedication to actively contribute to school life and the wider community
- a sense of humour, positive outlook and a kind heart
- a commitment to your own professional learning which is supported by a dedicated leadership team
We are delighted that you are interested in a teaching post at Willenhall Community Primary School. We are a committed and diverse group of teachers and support staff, unified in our approach to ensuring that our pupils become the best they can be. We do this with the belief that all pupils, can achieve excellent outcomes when surrounded and supported by skilled teachers with high expectations.
We know that learning in primary school can transform a child's life and we aim to make the difference for our children.
What the school offers its staff
Our school offers you:
- Delightful children who are eager to learn
- A collaborative and supportive team
- A commitment to staff welfare and work-life balance
- A strong culture of professional development to support staff to achieve highly and enjoy a successful career
Willenhall Community Primary School is a two-form entry school, with a 68 place Nursery, situated on the southern edge of Coventry. The school serves an area of high social deprivation but a community with a strong spirit.
To apply for the post please click the below Apply button.
CLOSING DATE: 11th June 2023 (midnight)
INTERVIEW DATE: 16th June 2023
START DATE: 1st September 2023
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like to visit our school, please email to book an appointment email@example.com
Willenhall Community Primary School
St James Lane
Coventry, CV3 3DB
Tel: 024 76302004
Head teacher: Mrs Mclean
Two references will be taken up for all short listed
candidates prior to interview.
Further details about the role
Our school is committed to safeguarding children and promoting children’s welfare. This post is subject to all the relevant pre-employment checks set out in Keeping Children Safe in Education, including an enhanced DBS certificate with barred-list check.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre-employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Willenhall Community Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 457 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 024 76302004
Willenhall Community Primary School is a large primary school on the South East side of Coventry. The school was built in 2005 and is a large modern building with lots of outdoor space.
Arranging a visit to Willenhall Community Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
KS1 Teacher (Main Scale) - Part time, fixed term
Studley Infants' School
High Street, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7HJ
Early Career Teacher (ECT) - AUDLEY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Audley Primary School
Audley Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B33 9HY
Stoke Heath Primary School
Heath Crescent, Coventry, West Midlands, CV2 4PR
Coleshill Church of England Primary School
Wingfield Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B46 3LL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Coventry and West Midlands