Class Teacher - 1x FTE & 1x 0.5FTE
Bilton Infant School is seeking 2 enthusiastic class teachers to work in Key Stage 1 to cover maternity leave.
Post 1 (0.5 FTE) would be in Year 1 to start 24th February 2020 until December 2020.
Post 2 (FTE) would be in Year 2 to start 20th April 2020 likely until March 2021.
You will be joining a talented and experienced team of professionals.
We are a values based school with inclusive practice and a rich curriculum enabling our children to develop and achieve well. Parents and staff are overwhelmingly positive about our school, its leaders, staff and progress children are making.
Fixed Term End Date: December 2020 (possibly longer)
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
The successful applicant will:-
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
• Be committed to making a positive difference to our children’s education
• Have a “can do” attitude
• Be successful at developing secure relationships, routines and responses
About Bilton Infant School
- Magnet Lane, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 7NH
- LA Maintained School
- Bilton Infant School website (opens in a new window)