Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (12 Months)
Mainscale – MPS 1 – MPS 6 (£25,714 - £36,961 FTE) Per Annum
We at St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust on behalf of St Mary’s RC Primary Voluntary Academy, Boston, are seeking to appoint a Class Teacher to join our innovative and friendly school team.
We are seeking a proactive class teacher who will support the delivery of high-quality teaching and learning and who will inspire our children to achieve their full potential. You do not need to be a practising Catholic but must be committed to working within a Christian ethos.
The successful candidate must be prepared to undergo training as appropriate.
The ideal teacher will:
· Be passionate about education
· Have excellent phonic knowledge
· Bring new ideas and ways of learning
· Be an outstanding practitioner
· Be able to inspire and motivate ALL children to achieve their full potential
· Willing to contribute to the wider good of the school/community and Parish
· Have very high expectations of teaching and pupil achievement
· Are excellent, enthusiastic and motivated classroom practitioners
· Will actively contribute to the development of our dedicated and professional staff team
· Catholic (although not essential, the candidate must be sympathetic to the Catholic faith)
The children, Headteacher and Governing Body can offer:
· A school with the Gospel values of the Catholic faith at its core
· A committed and supportive community
· A learning environment which offers a stimulating curriculum that excites and engages our wonderful children
· A committed and dedicated school team who always go above and beyond what is required of them, working together to achieve our school mission
To Apply: The closing Date for completed Applications: 30th June 2021. Interviews will take place: 5th July 2021. We reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Completed application forms must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form and returned to the HR department at email@example.com or submitted online by the closing date. CV’s will not be accepted. If you are interested in applying for the post, application packs are available from our website: - https://www.stl-cmat.org.uk/vacancies The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure check, prior to employment. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from as diverse a group as possible. All shortlisted applicants will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
179 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Boston St Mary's RC Primary Voluntary Academy
Here at St Mary's, we welcome the partnership of Parish, Home and School; we work extremely hard to create a community spirit and we very much hope you will choose to become part of it.
We are noted for our distinctive caring ethos and for a nurturing and welcoming spirit which is rooted in the Gospel Values we value highly as a Catholic School.
Our vision is to be a fully inclusive school offering all who work and learn here the best possible opportunity for learning and self-development. The school believes in the uniqueness of each individual and our aim is to regard every pupil as gifted and talented in some way. All staff in the school, work generously to develop the potential of each child to the full. Christ is at the centre of life here at St Mary's and this is mirrored in our curriculum which is rich, varied, and inspiring. We believe enjoyment is paramount to ensuring children truly achieve their potential.