Pegasus Primary School is looking to appoint a dynamic and highly motivated professional to join our rapidly improving team. Pegasus is warm and welcoming and has enthusiastic and happy learners. To ensure the very best education for our children, we are seeking to appoint a dedicated, highly motivated and resilient teacher with a proven track record for raising standards.
Are you our newest recruit? Are you ready to really make a difference and join us on our journey?
This is a very exciting position for a teacher who is seeking excellent development opportunities. The successful candidate will:
• Be an exemplary teacher, sharing excellence and expertise in the development of all staff.
• Have experience of leading a subject successfully.
• Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Be committed to working with parents, governors and the local community.
• Show a commitment to contributing to the wider life of the school.
• Up to date training and teaching of Read, Write Inc.
The successful candidate will be a class teacher in our one form entry school and will uniquely, have:
• the opportunity to share planning with colleagues across Summit Learning Trust
the opportunity to work within a forward thinking school and Trust
• be part of our exciting improvement journey
• receive support from a strong and dynamic leadership team
• opportunities to work with colleagues in our other trust schools
Applying for the job
Applications are available from the Trust’s website....
More on how to apply
Please download an application pack from our website: http://www.summitlearningtrust.org.uk/category/nat-vacancies/. Completed application forms should be submitted to email@example.com
About Pegasus Primary School
Pegasus is a one form entry, family orientated school, in the heart of North Birmingham. Our Castle Vale community strives for the very best for their children. We are rapidly journeying along the road to “good” – do you possess the creativity, passion and skills to help us achieve our goal?
Ofsted November 2019 ‘Leaders, staff, governors and the multi-academy trust are ambitious for pupils. Leaders are improving pupils’ progress in reading. There are early signs that pupils are reading more widely and often. The new library is well stocked and being used well to promote a love of reading.’
Children at Pegasus love coming to school and are keen to learn. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive school with high expectations and a commitment to providing the very best for all our children
Arranging a visit to Pegasus Primary School
Recruitment during COVID-19: Despite the challenges we currently are faced with, the recruitment of staff will continue and applications will still be reviewed and interviews conducted in a timely manner. Candidates will be interviewed via online video calls. If you have any queries or concerns, please get in touch with the Principal. Due to the current COVID19 guidance, visits to school may not be possible. Therefore, we would recommend that any candidates look at our website/Twitter feed. We are also happy to arrange an informal discussion with our Principal. Please contact 0121 464 4293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Turnhouse Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B35 6PR
Yarnfield Primary School
Yarnfield Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B11 3PJ