Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main Scale M1-6, £25714-£36961 per annum
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, effective and inspiring teacher to join our teaching team from September 2021.
We require a teacher who:
• is an excellent practitioner (experienced or newly qualified),
• is committed to the delivery of high quality learning experiences across the ability range;
• is inclusive in their practice with high expectations of all;
• is a good communicator with the ability to self-direct and work as part of a team;
• will support the distinctive Christian ethos of the school.
The age group for this role can be tailored to the strengths of a successful candidate. Please state a preference/area of strength in your application.
The successful candidate will be joining a team of dedicated and supportive professionals in a historic church school founded on a nurturing ethos, providing our pupils with exciting and memorable learning experiences.
Applying for the job
Please apply for this vacancy through the below Dorset Council job-site. Applications will not be accepted from any other route.More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
416 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Mark's Church of England Primary School
St Mark’s Primary School is a thriving, happy, nurturing, inclusive Christian community of learners in the Diocese of Salisbury. Ofsted say we are a ‘good’ school (2018) and our SIAMS Church School Inspection again rated us as ‘outstanding’ (2018).
The school is a two-form entry academy, part of the Bournemouth Septenary Trust and sits at the heart of Bournemouth, an active, diverse and vibrant town on the south coast of England.
So what is distinctive about our vision?
• An uncompromising pursuit of an ‘every child’ policy that seeks to ensure the flourishing of all children
• The relentless pursuit of improving performance and standards in every area of school life
• A supportive environment for staff and pupils that contributes to the success of improved learning and wellbeing
• Christian values and ethos that permeate all aspects of education and behaviour
• “The partnership with the local church (St Mark’s) is exceptionally strong” (SIAMS 2018)
• St Mark’s has a strong local reputation for its inclusive practice and SEND provision
Arranging a visit to St Mark's Church of England Primary School
A tour of our school can be found on our website under “Parents” (https://www.st-marks.bournemouth.sch.uk/current-vacancies/). Visits to the school are welcome, please contact us to arrange.
The Epiphany School
Shillingstone Drive, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH9 3PE
Teacher / PE Lead
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
St James's Square, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH5 2BX
St Mark's Church of England Primary School
Talbot Village, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH10 4JA