6 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
4 June 2023 at 11:59pm
22 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- MPS 1 - 6
What skills and experience we're looking for
Class Teacher – Primary
Southbroom Infants School
Please note that applications will be reviewed as received and should a suitable candidate be identified, we may close the vacancy early. Therefore, early application is encouraged.
Based in Devizes in the heart of Wiltshire, Southbroom Infants School is a busy and friendly school with lots going on. We are proud to celebrate individuality in our happy and positive school environment.
We couldn’t do what we do without our fantastic staff team, and we are looking for an inspirational and creative Class Teacher to join us. If you are looking to continue your teaching career in a challenging and rewarding role within our school, then we want to hear from you. Come and join us on this exciting journey to help every child in our school reach their potential.
All About You
Do you have what it takes to join us? The Class Teacher we would like to join us will be:
- A proactive team-player, committed to collaborative working and school improvement.
- An inspirational, creative and self-motivated practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning.
- Committed to their own professional development journey.
- Skilled in planning and delivering exciting and engaging lessons.
What the school offers its staff
Why Work for us?
We think you will love working with us and here are some of the reasons why:
- We are a welcoming and supportive school with strong values and a caring ethos.
- Our staff are a hardworking team dedicated to helping children succeed.
- Our children are engaged and eager to learn.
- We have a supportive leadership team and wider school community.
- As part of The White Horse Federation multi-academy trust, we benefit from their support, encouragement, shared resources and outstanding CPD opportunities.
Why not come and see for yourself? We would love to welcome you to our school and show you around so that you can better understand our school environment. Please get in touch with the school office to arrange.
The White Horse Federation is a large Multi-Academy Trust in South West and South East England, committed to providing the very best education for our students. We believe in empowering our staff to be the very best they can be, and that is why you will find a wide range of professional development opportunities available to you when you join us.
We believe in valuing our staff, and one of the ways we can do that is by offering a range of benefits to our staff:
- Car Purchase Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Reward Gateway Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent Pension Scheme
Ready to Apply?
We hope we have done enough to give you a flavour of what it is like to work here. If you would like come and join us, then please apply today – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Southbroom Infants' School
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 7
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 141 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 7
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Southbroom Infants' School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01380 723184
Arranging a visit to Southbroom Infants' School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Westbury Leigh CofE Primary School
Sandalwood Road, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 3UR
Haydonleigh Primary School
Haydon Court Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN25 1JP
The Trinity Church of England Primary Academy
Quakers Road, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 2FH
Holy Family Catholic Primary School
Marlowe Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN3 2PT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Wiltshire and Swindon