Are you an outstanding experienced
teacher who inspires and motivates children? Are you committed to improving the
lives of the children you teach?
If so, we will offer:
- Delightful, lively and engaged children
- A commitment to your continued professional development
- A vibrant, creative school committed to consistently
- A welcoming and friendly community of committed staff and
- A supportive and caring environment
Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced creative, passionate and
inspirational primary practitioner to provide exciting learning opportunities
for our children.
Our new teacher will:
- Have high expectations of themselves, the people they
work with and the children they teach
- Be committed to driving forward pupil progress and
- Be an effective and reflective classroom practitioner who
is willing to learn and develop whilst sharing expertise to develop others
- Demonstrate effective behaviour for learning techniques
- Be well organised and able to work well both as part of a
team and independently
- Be cheerful with a positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Be able to demonstrate very good interpersonal and
This role will also have additional responsibilities
in relation to the TLR – further details can be discussed at interview.
Working as part
of The GORSE Academies Trust, we will ensure that our children receive an
outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and
This job post has expired.