Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (31.08.22)
£25,714 - £36,961
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher, with excellent teaching skills and high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour, to cover teaching responsibilities in one of our classes on a full time and permanent basis from September 2021 onwards. We are looking for the right person to join our team who: · Is a practising Catholic or sympathetic to the Catholic nature of our school
· Is an excellent class teacher who works hard to ensure the best outcomes for our pupils
· Is a strong communicator with a good sense of humour
· Has a positive and creative personality
· Can demonstrate flexibility and the ability to work as part of a team
· Is willing to play a full part in the life of the school and the local community
· Is committed to school improvement and raising levels of pupil achievement
Visits to the school are available after school hours due to Coronavirus, on 15 June 2021 at 16:00 or 21 June 2021 at 16:00. Please contact the school office to book on one of these. The school website provides you with plenty of information as well. Interviews to be held week commencing 05 July 2021. For further information please contact the school office on 01905 773572, or preferably by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and further details are available on the schools website
St Joseph’s RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check prior to taking the position
Applying for the job
Please apply using the application form provided and email to email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
192 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
St Joseph’s can offer you
· Welcoming, well behaved, talented and creative children who work with enthusiasm.
· Dedicated staff who are passionate about building on our existing good practice.
· A focused, supportive and effective Governing Body who share a clear sense of purpose
and are committed to the further improvement of our school.
Arranging a visit to St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
On either 15.06.21 @ 16:00 or 21.06.21 @ 16:00
Please call 01905 773572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book onto a tour.