Main Pay Scale
We are looking to appoint 1 x Permanent Teacher required for September 2021
Salary MPS (depending on experience)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our popular and successful school to appoint two highly motivated, experienced, caring and creative professionals to join our team.
We can offer:
- fantastic opportunities for creative learning through our extensive outdoor provision;
- responsive learners, who are well behaved, enthusiastic and extremely polite;
- strong support from parents, governors and the community;
- a talented and supportive staff team;
We are looking for excellent practitioners who:
- have a passion for inspiring children to learn;
- have a proven track record of securing and maintaining high standards and excellent progress;
- are committed to working as part of the team and school community;
- are reflective in their practice and committed to continual improvement.
Visits to the school are welcome.
Applying for the job
Further details and an application pack are available from our website, www.thehillprimary.org.uk or by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5560.
Closing date: 28th June 2021More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.