- Fixed term (12)
- MPS plus SEN Allowance of £2209
Class Teacher job summary
SALARY: MPS (WITH SEN ALLOWANCE £2209)
HOURS: FULL TIME
START DATE: SEPTEMBER 2022
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and exceptional teacher to join our successful and supportive team, here at Willoughby Academy.
Willoughby is an all need, Special Academy (2 – 19) for pupils with moderate, severe, profound and complex needs. We are currently in the process of a considerable expansion project and look forward to enhancing and furthering our provision for even more pupils from South East Lincolnshire. As an Academy, Willoughby offers a highly supportive learning environment with excellent facilities and as part of the Priory Federation we are able to offer exceptional professional development opportunities, whatever your level of development and ambition.
Enthusiasm, combined with energy and perseverance are a prerequisite; as is the desire to be involved in all aspects of the continued development of a Special Academy, which values all individuals and has high expectations for all stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be;
• A highly motivated and inspirational classroom practitioner
• Creative and innovative, with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Committed to maximising pupil progress
• Adaptable and eager to meet the changing demands of the Academy and the needs of all pupils
• A teacher who is able to motivate, lead, support and challenge pupils and staff to be successful
• Committed to the inclusion of all children with special educational needs
• A team player who shares the Willoughby vision
• Able to support specific needs in accordance with the requirements of pupils individual Educational Health and Care Plans.
Keen to find out more? A visit to the academy would be warmly welcomed. Please feel free to make an appointment by contacting Susan Burns on 01778 425203.
The job description and person specification can be found in the attachments on our website.
Please select Apply online to begin your application found on the Priory Federation of Academies website. Please note CVs are not accepted.
Closing date for applications: Monday 27th June
Interview date: Thursday 30th June
The Priory Federation of Academies Trust is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment for all. Our aim, embedded in the Trust Values, is to enrich our workforce at every level and we encourage applications from all under-represented groups.
The Priory Federation of Academies strictly adheres to GDPR regulations. In order to complete your application for this position you will be required to read and agree to the terms of our privacy statement. This will be available for you to read when you commence your application.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.