Molehill Primary Academy has an opportunity for an enthusiastic Class Teacher to join our fantastic team, starting from Easter 2023. We work together to achieve excellence for all, creating confident, resilient children who will benefit hugely from an energetic, highly motivated, solution-driven and forward-thinking teacher. We are looking for a teacher who places children at the centre of school life, with high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour, ensuring every child achieves their full potential.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a graduate with QTS and/or PGCE
- Has evidence of outstanding practice as a classroom teacher
- Has high levels of success in teaching in the primary sector
- Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
- Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
- Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Leigh Academies Trust and all of our academies are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We adopt a fair, robust and consistent recruitment process across all academies and business units which is inline with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance. This includes online checks for shortlisted candidates - you can read more about this in our Recruitment Guidance. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check.
This job post has expired.