39 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
25 April 2022
4 March 2022 at 12:00pm
5 January 2022
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 163 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01449 770462
About Trinity Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
We are looking for someone who:
• is a creative classroom practitioner with KS1 experience who makes learning fun and engaging for all learners.
• has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Can inspire every child to be their very best
• Has a track record of excellent teaching and outcomes for pupils.
• has vision, enthusiasm and determination
• is committed to the vision and values of our Church of England School.
• Has the experience and knowledge to lead a curriculum area.
In return, we will offer:
• pupils who enjoy learning and whose behaviour is excellent
• a caring and friendly environment where team work is integral to our success
• supportive staff, governors and parents
• focused professional development opportunities
• a fantastic learning environment.
Arranging a visit to Trinity Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Visits to view the school are encouraged and carried out in line with Covid safety measures.
Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment
School locationLavenham Way, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 2BZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed