Do you want to join an
outstanding new school looking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational
Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in
2016. In September 2018, we moved to our superb new purpose-built site on Union
Road in Romford.
We are looking for a teacher to join us from January 2024. Ideally,
someone with experience of teaching in EYFS/KS1. This role will initially
require dedicated cover, plus leading interventions. It will lead to a
class-based role by September 2024, if not sooner. Applications for part-time
working will be considered, as will newly qualified teachers. Applications from
unqualified teachers will be considered as long as the applicant has experience
of successful teaching in a primary school. The
post is ideal for aspiring future leaders, be they ECTs or experienced staff.
We are looking for:
- someone to provide excellent provision
for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly
- a candidate who is, or wants to
become, an outstanding teacher and leader
- someone who is forward thinking and
- someone who is relentless in securing
academic and emotional progress for every child.
We are offering you:
- the opportunity to work in a brand-new state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities
- huge scope for advancement and fantastic opportunities for career progression
- the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
- the possibility of a subject leadership role
- a unique chance to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London
We will invest in developing you as a teacher and as a leader - there will be considerable professional development opportunities for the successful candidate. Please contact Raheel Akhtar on 01708 932710 to arrange a visit, or for further information.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please download The Application Pack for more information about the role.
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all adults working in or with our schools to share this commitment. Enclosed in our application pack is a copy of our safer recruitment policy, which outlines the steps we take to ensure that we attract the most suitable, candidates, and to help deter, reject or identify people who might abuse children or are otherwise unsuited to working with them. We encourage all potential candidates to read this policy carefully in order to fully understand what is expected of you in our recruitment process.
This job post has expired.