- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 154 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
About Christ The King Catholic Primary School, A Voluntary Academy
Are you a newly qualified teacher looking to join a supportive and effective school team or an outstanding practitioner who is looking for a new career challenge? We are looking for an inspirational and creative teacher to become a member of our successful and welcoming school team.
We want someone who:
1. Is committed to the safeguarding and protection of all children in Education.
2. Is a practising Catholic or supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school.
3. Is a highly effective classroom practitioner with experience of working with children across the school.
4. Is creative, using a range of pedagogical approaches to achieve high quality lesson outcomes.
5. Will become an integral member of the school team, working with colleagues on key school improvement priorities.
6. Is warm, friendly and empathetic.
7. Is prepared to contribute to the wider development of Christ the King Catholic Primary School, VA.
We can offer:
• An opportunity to develop your teaching within our supportive and experienced team.
• An excellent record of training ECTs (Previously NQTs), RQTs and Middle leaders.
• A strong and proven leadership team, supportive of high quality staff members.
• The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our fantastic children.
• A school, rooted in the teachings of Christ, with excellent links to Christ the King Catholic Church.
• A hard working, supportive, committed Academy Council.
• A wonderful team of dedicated and supportive school staff.
Applications from Catholic and Non-Catholic teachers, who would support the ethos and teachings of the Catholic Church, would be welcome. Early Career teachers are welcome and encouraged to apply. All applicants must use the CES application form.
Christ the King Catholic Primary school, VA is committed to safer recruitment and appointments are made subject to satisfactory references, Pre-Employment Health Checks and a successful DBS disclosure. Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people is an expectation of all staff.
Closing date: 12pm Friday 5th November 2021 Shortlisting: 3pm Friday 5th November 2021. Interview day: Monday 8th November 2021.
For further information and application pack please contact Mrs Sugden (School Business Manager) on: 01132579230 or email: email@example.com
Arranging a visit to Christ The King Catholic Primary School, A Voluntary Academy
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged but candidates will need to follow the strict COVID-19 guidelines and school restrictions in place. All visits should be pre-arranged with Mrs Sugden (School Business Manager) by calling 01132579230 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org