- Has a creative approach to teaching and learning, will
inspire, challenge and motivate all pupils
• Has high expectations in terms of children’s behaviour and learning
• Is willing to contribute positively to the life of the school and its
• Can work effectively as a team member
• Can offer subject expertise in a particular area and be prepared to lead an
after school club
• Is aspirational for both themselves and their pupils
- Is keen to improve their own practice on an ongoing basis, such
as through use of video software and access to the NPQ suite of qualifications.
Hillfort Primary school is looking to appoint an energetic and passionate Class
Teacher (ECT1, ECT2 or main scale). Our school is on a clear upward trajectory as demonstrated by Section 8
inspection. The school looks forward to continuing that journey to further
strong Ofsted gradings through its clear focus on Teaching and Learning.
Consequently, the school is looking for an excellent teacher who would be
comfortable sharing, leading and supporting best teaching practice and who can
excite and inspire both adults and children alike.
This job post has expired.