Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main pay scale (Fringe) Point 1 to 6, £26,948 to £38,174
• Deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age and ability group/subject/s that you teach
• Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials, teaching programmes and pastoral arrangements as appropriate
• Be accountable for the attainment, progress and outcomes of pupils’ you teach
• Be aware of pupils’ capabilities, their prior knowledge and plan teaching and differentiate appropriately to build on these demonstrating knowledge and understanding of how pupils learn
• Have a clear understanding of the needs of all pupils, including those with special educational needs; gifted and talented; EAL; disabilities; and be able to use and evaluate distinctive teaching approaches to engage and support them.
● Individually-tailored CPD; Bell Farm is committed to the development of inspired, confident and passionate staff.
● A supportive and strong Senior Leadership Team that leads the school with clear goals.
● Free places at Breakfast Club and Treetops (our After School Club) for any children that attend Bell Farm, during working hours.
● An Employee Assistance Programme, offering confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
● MyBenefits: a reward scheme for employees of Surrey County Council.
● A weekly Business Manager award, to recognise a member of staff who has made an outstanding contribution to the team.
● A termly reward to a member of staff drawn at random from those with 100% attendance.
● An annual award to all members of staff with 100% attendance for the year.
● Free teas and coffees during breaks.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
660 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Bell Farm Primary School
Bell Farm received a 'Good' rating from Ofsted in March 2019, with the inspection praising "strongly inclusive culture" that "helps this large school to feel like family where everyone is known, listened and cared for." Our beautiful grounds are enjoyed by friendly polite pupils who eager learn, supported welcoming community of staff, parents governors all working together.
We're situated less than mile both Hersham Walton-on-Thames train stations, fast trains into Waterloo taking just 26 minutes. Often featured on lists best places live raise family, renowned for its pretty towpath, open spaces pubs, shops cafes.
Arranging a visit to Bell Farm Primary School
Please contact the school office, either by phone 01932 224009 or email email@example.com, to arrange a visit.