Acocks Green Primary School, Birmingham, West Midlands
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £24,373 to £35,971|
Outstanding Class Teacher required for September 2020
Acocks Green Primary School, Westley Road, Acocks Green, Birmingham B27 7UQ.
Tel: 0121 706 2165 e-mail: email@example.com
Acocks Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expects all those working at the school to share this commitment. Our outstanding school is seeking to appoint a committed and hardworking teacher who is able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice. We are a very popular and oversubscribed school, on a constant drive for excellence. What do we look for in an excellent teacher?
• Someone who is able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve
• Has the highest expectations of pupils in all areas
• Has a creative approach to the curriculum and to delivering lessons in exciting ways
• Someone who is willing to ‘go the extra mile’
In return, we will offer you:
• Enthusiastic, hardworking and well behaved children
• A supportive staff and Governing Body
• A commitment to your professional development and well-being
Year group and Key Stage to be negotiated. If you have the skills required and are interested in joining our outstanding school then we would like to hear from you. Applications from NQTs are most welcome as well as teachers with experience.
Closing date: Friday 31 January at 12 noon.
Essential educational requirements
Relevant degree level
Essential skills and experience
QTSMore on how to apply
|School size||492 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Acocks Green Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Acocks Green Primary School
Westley Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B27 7UQ