Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and highly motivated teacher to join our staff team at Adel Primary School from September 2021
The post is offered as a full-time permanent position. We are looking for a candidate who is able to teach across the primary age range, however, please state your preferred Key Stage within your application.
We will provide:
• A supportive, friendly and caring staff team
• Excellent support from the Leadership team
• A fantastic school community
• Motivated and enthusiastic children with high standards of behaviour
• Supportive continued professional development
• A super location both within and around school.
The successful candidate will have:
• A positive outlook, enthusiasm and passion to inspire the children you teach
• The ability to work flexibly and collaboratively as part of our staff team
• High expectations of behaviour and standards and be committed to school improvement
• A commitment to their continuous professional development
• A commitment to active, outdoor learning
Applying for the job
Applicant to download application form and return to school by email or post.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am on Thursday 22nd April 2021
Shortlisting will take place on: Wednesday 28th April 2021 (successful applicants will receive an invitation to interview on this day)
Interviews are scheduled to take place on: Tuesday 4th May 2021
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
251 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Adel Primary School
Adel Primary School is a one form entry primary school with motivated and enthusiastic children, staff, and governors.
Our school vision is ‘To enable every child to achieve success, develop skills for life and a thirst for learning which equips them for the challenges of the 21st century’.
Arranging a visit to Adel Primary School
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer candidates a tour of the school prior to shortlisting, however, candidates will be given a full tour of the school on the day of interview.
Candidates are encouraged to have a look at our school website and view the Virtual School Tour, which can be found under the ‘About Us’ tab. https://www.adelprimary.org.uk/virtual-school-tour/