Deadline is tomorrow
Start date details
30 May 2023 at 11:59pm
2 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
- Fixed term - 1 year
- M1 - M3
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the classes ensuring equality of opportunity for all.
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct.
- Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position.
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils.
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
What the school offers its staff
- Teacher Main Pay Scale M1 - M8 £28,000 - £38,810 FTE per annum.
- Access to Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Regional networks of Trust colleagues and access to key leaders in Education
- Commitment to employee Health and Wellbeing including dedicated Employee Assistance Programme
- Rewards and Recognition Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Ainthorpe Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 325 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Ainthorpe Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Ainthorpe Primary School is centred around providing the best opportunities for their children, both through high-quality teaching as well as the experiences we offer. We readily invite and welcome parents and carers to come into the school whenever possible as we believe that they should play an active part in their child’s education and have a good understanding of what we provide. We ensure that the school environment offers support for all as well as celebrating achievement, having a safe and caring community. Ainthorpe is a welcoming school and we like to ensure that our children, parents and staff are happy and feel supported. As a staff, we work collaboratively to ensure that our children have the best education, valuing the opinions and ideas of everybody. We always look at ways to offer the best for our school community, reviewing practices to make our school even better.
Arranging a visit to Ainthorpe Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
St Luke's Primary School
Grange Lane North, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN16 1BN
Crosby Primary School
Normanby Road, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN15 6AS
Bushfield Road Infant School
Bushfield Road, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN16 1NA
Kingswood Parks Primary School
School Lane, Hull, HU7 3JQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kingston Upon Hull