Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Raglan is a 4-form Infant and Junior Federation with a positive outlook. We are wanting to develop our curriculum further and we are looking for a new class teacher, who will also lead the Humanities Curriculum team.
With a proven ability to lead a subject and have expertise in History and or Geography, the ideal teacher will support other staff in planning and delivering a quality curriculum. They will ensure that we have great resources and signpost opportunities to enrich the curriculum.
Due to the size of the schools with nearly 50 teachers, we work in curriculum teams, collaborating together to make improvements to the curriculum. The Humanities Team covers History, Geography, RE and MFL which also incorporates Understanding the World (EYFS).
- Class teacher (open to EYFS, KS1 & KS2)
- Lead Humanities Curriculum Team
- Develop, Maintain and Review the Action Plan with the team
- Develop and enhance the curriculum, working with other teachers
- Take a lead in either History and/or Geography
- Develop resources and signpost to useful websites etc.
- An excellent teacher with proven skills in primary education
- Strong knowledge of the primary History and/or Geography Curriculum
- A passion for their subject
- Able to support and lead others
- A team player
The Raglan Schools offers
- A central location within Enfield with good transport links including rail;
- Two spacious and well-resourced schools;
- 930 keen and enthusiastic pupils from a range of backgrounds;
- 3hrs of PPA time plus middle leader time;
- A welcoming team of staff and governors;
- A supportive school leadership team;
- Professional development and opportunities to develop your skills.
Applications should be made online by Thursday 22nd April (12 Noon) This should also include a supporting statement or letter (maximum 2 sides) referring to the person specification. For further information about working at Raglan please visit www.raglanschools.org (community section)
You can also book a virtual/tour meeting or an in-school visit. Please visit the website for those dates and times. For any enquiries please contact Emma at email@example.com
All schools and services in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and anyone applying to work in our schools is expected to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references.
Applying for the job
Applications can be made via the website.More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.