Teacher, SEN specialist
Required from September 2021 (or sooner if possible); an experienced, energetic and talented classteacher (KS1 or 2) who has the skills and enthusiasm to be the SENDCo of our small, caring staff team.
We are looking for an excellent teacher to join our teaching team and be part of the continued growth and development of our friendly village school and our Multi Academy Trust. You will work collaboratively with colleagues and be supported by excellent external advisors and training as well as internal coaching.
You will need to
● be a highly committed, flexible and adaptable professional
● be a teacher who exemplifies outstanding classroom practice, behaviour management and high expectations who is capable of supporting colleagues to meet the needs of children with SEND at Shotley and Stutton C of E Primary www.stuttonprimary.co.uk/
● be able to reflect on your own practice and be committed to your own continued professional development
● be dedicated to the children at the school to ensure that they all have the provision to achieve their very best
● Have excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and organisational skills in order to lead and manage the day-to-day provision for children with additional needs in the school and communicate effectively with colleagues, parents/carers and outside agencies
Experience and successful completion of the SENDCo Award is preferable but not essential Outstanding candidates without this qualification would be supported in working towards national accreditation within two years. Appropriate release time will be given to carry out your duties.
TLR to the right candidate
Applying for the job
Application form to be completedMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.