This job expired on 30 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
30 April 2023 at 11:59pm
30 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 1.0 FTE 32.5 Hours Per Week
- Fixed term - 1 Year
Full-time equivalent salary
- 28,000 to 38,810
- M1 to M6
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has high expectations and shares our drive for achieving excellence.
- Demonstrates excellence in the core subjects.
- Is motivated, organised, highly-effective and is an inspirational practitioner.
- Has a proven track record of improving educational outcomes.
- Champions our children and is passionate in their support of our visions and values.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- A school with educational excellence at its core.
- An opportunity to help drive the rapid improvement of our school.
- Subject leadership and potential future key stage and senior leadership opportunities.
- Happy, enthusiastic children who are thriving and have a thirst for learning.
- Varied opportunities to engage in high-quality continuous professional development.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Applegarth Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 277 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Applegarth Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Welcome to Applegarth Primary School. Our historic building is in the centre of Northallerton in the heart of North Yorkshire. When our school was built in 1909, it was intended to be the model school in the county. It is our goal to make this vision a reality. We have big ambitions for our school as we continue to share and develop excellence for our children and our staff team. We welcomed our Headteacher in September 2019 and our Deputy Headteacher in April 2020. Over the last two years, we have overhauled our curriculum, reading provision, leadership structure, policies and learning environments. Our ongoing development in terms of educational achievement and commitment to raising standards is at the core of what we do. We have a robust induction package to support you as a new teacher at Applegarth. We are committed to the professional development of our staff and can offer tailored CPD to support your career aspirations.
Arranging a visit to Applegarth Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Gurney Pease Academy
Dodsworth Street, Darlington, County Durham, DL1 2NG
Beaumont Hill Academy
Salters Lane South, Darlington, DL1 2AN
Hookstone Chase Primary School
Hookstone Chase, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 7DJ
New Park Primary Academy
Skipton Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 3HF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in North Riding Of Yorkshire