- Job role
Suitable for early career teachersSEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS/UPS + 1 SEN Allowance
We are looking for a highly effective creative and inspirational classroom practitioner to join Leycroft Academy, part of Forward Education Trust. The successful candidate will be a highly skilled classroom teacher who is enthusiastic and motivated to help our students develop and reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will:
• Have previous teaching experience and skills of working with children across at least two key stages
• Have experience of working with children with complex autism and communication difficulties
• Have QTS status
• Be a team player
We can offer you:
• A commitment to support you in developing new skills through a wide range of professional development opportunities and experiences.
• The opportunity to make a huge contribution to the education and lives of children who respond very positively to high quality teaching and support.
• A friendly and inclusive working environment.
What we are looking for:
• Considerable skill as an outstanding teacher who has experience of working with children with special needs.
• Commitment to engaging and inspiring our pupils, and the ability to make a real difference to their learning and general well-being.
• Flexibility, commitment and excellent interpersonal skills.
To apply, please visit http://www.fet.ac/vacancies/current-vacancies/
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Please note that only applications received via our application portal will be accepted, we will not read accompanying CVs or accept them in place of an application form. Enhanced DBS clearance, Disqualification (regulations) 2009, and prohibition checks if overseas trained. Certificate of good conduct will need to be obtained if applicable prior to interview. If you do not hear from the school within 14 days of returning your application form to us, please assume that your application has not been shortlisted.
Forward Education Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate must promote this ethos.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.