Class Teacher at Green Dragon Primary
This job expired on 22 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
22 March 2023 at 11:59pm
1 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
What the school offers its staff
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary TBC
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful EQT support program.
- Onsite parking.
- Onsite canteen with locally sourced ingredients from our school garden.
- A cycle scheme.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations
About Green Dragon Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 431 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Green Dragon Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
JOB OVERVIEW At Green Dragon Primary School, we are looking for a passionate KS1/KS2 class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school. WHY CHOOSE US Green Dragon Primary School is a Good-rated school based in Brentford. We offer on-site parking. Our school is set in the region of Kew next to the River Thames. You will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis. We pride ourselves on excellent student behaviour and our strong ethos of inclusion and diversity. We are passionate about staff work-life balance throughout the school.
Arranging a visit to Green Dragon Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Colindale Primary School
Clovelly Avenue, London, NW9 6DT
Cubitt Town Primary School
Manchester Road, London, E14 3NE
Seven Mills Primary School
Malabar Street, London, E14 8LY
KS1 & KS2 Class Teachers - JEA
James Elliman Academy
Elliman Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5BA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed