We have vacancies in both KS1 and KS2, please specify your preferred age range on your application; we welcome applications from experienced teachers. A recruitment point may be offered for the right candidate.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Essential skills and experience
Candidates should be willing to bring ideas, enthusiasm and commitment to our school. The successful candidates will be able to experience high quality training, and receive excellent support in their career.
We are looking for teachers who:
• Are highly motivated with experience of teaching children of all abilities
• Are able to communicate, enthuse and inspire
• Can demonstrate an awareness of and commitment to working in a wonderfully diverse school community
• Have a strong commitment to teamwork
• Are committed to an inclusive philosophy of education
• Have a desire to play an active role in the development of the school and to use their own skills, talents and interests for the benefit of children
In return we will offer you: a happy welcoming school; willing, friendly children; supportive, hard-working staff with shared high expectations; a strong driven, forward thinking Leadership, with a strong emphasis on the health and well-being of staff, and achieving a good work-life balance. This is evidenced in our Team Athelstan Guarantee, full details will be sent with your application pack.
About Athelstan Primary School
- Richmond Park Way, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S13 8HH
- LA Maintained School
- Athelstan Primary School website (opens in a new window)