6 days remaining to apply
Start date details
14 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
26 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 HPW
- ECT and MPS
What skills and experience we're looking for
- reflective and committed practitioners (from any key stage) who want to make a difference and thrive on a challenge.
- Have high expectations of all children and understand that all children can succeed regardless of their background.
- Are passionate about learning and using the latest, innovative techniques and research.
What the school offers its staff
ambitious, and vibrant place to work
- Children who are enthusiastic, keen to learn and very well-behaved.
High quality professional development opportunities
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 91.3 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Rush Green Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 850 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Rush Green Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 020 8270 4940
Arranging a visit to Rush Green Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Christ Church (Erith) CofE Primary School
Lesney Park Road, Erith, Kent, DA8 3DG
Kilmorie Primary School
Kilmorie Road, London, SE23 2SP
Castle Hill Primary School
Buckland Road, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 1JE
Goodrich Community Primary School
Dunstans Road, London, SE22 0EP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Essex, Southend and Thurrock