- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Fixed term (September 2022 Summer term 2023)
- M1 - M6 and ECT's
Class Teacher job summary
Kings Hedges Educational Federation
Tel: 01223 518330
Head Teacher: Miss S Merritt
Excellence Achieved Through Care, Creativity and Challenge
From: September 2022 (or earlier if requested)
We need: Full time class teachers on a fixed term contract to end Summer term 2023.
These will be additional teachers so that we can split 60 pupils into three classes to support them recovering from the COVID 19 pandemic.
Are you ready to join a highly motivated and skilled team? Do you want to feel excited and motivated coming into a vibrant working environment? Do you want to continue to develop new approaches to teaching and learning in a passionate and risk taking school? If so, we are the right school for you!
We are looking for teachers who are
• dynamic, energetic, well organised and dedicated
• passionate about teaching and learning, with a clear vision and drive for improvement
• able to teach knowledge driven and progressive lessons which motivate and engage
• interested in developing theory and research and participate in new ideas and initiatives
• creative risk takers who have a creative approach to teaching and learning
• positive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• open to new opportunities
• have high expectations and who can engage and motivate a love of learning
We can offer
• wide ranging professional development and career opportunities
• well supported induction for both ECTs and teachers new to the school
• mentoring from outstanding colleagues and the opportunities to work alongside outstanding practitioners
• innovative practice which ‘breaks the rules’ from conformity
• developing a deeper passion for learning
• a supportive and hands on Senior Management Team
• welcoming and sociable colleagues
Please come and visit us, it is the only way to truly realise how special we are. We received an overall ‘Good’ rating from our recent Ofsted in January 2019.
Applications from teachers at any stage in their career are welcome including ECTs. Salary scales considered M1 – M6
Please contact Mrs Miller, Tel 01223 518330 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange a visit and for the application pack or you can download the application pack from our website: www.kingshedgesprimary.org.uk
Kings Hedges Education Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care.
All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
Before you proceed with your intention to apply for a position or to support us please take full consideration of the following points.
• All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. You are required to disclose all previous criminal convictions and cautions on your application. Please contact the Head teacher to discuss further if you wish.
• You will be provided with an induction process and you are expected to engage with this monitored process.
• We will assess your knowledge of safeguarding by asking specific questions about this area of our role during the interview process and your answer to this question will form part of our decision-making process.
• Our safeguarding policies and procedures will be explained during your induction and on a regular basis;
• Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility.
• Kings Hedges complies with all guidance on Childcare Disqualification and we will seek further advice from appropriate bodies when necessary.
• Application forms must be completed in full. Please pay particular attention to your work history and inform us of any gaps in employment.
• Please ensure you state full details of your qualifications
• References may be taken up prior to interviews and any discrepancies will be addressed during the interview process.
Closing date – 7th June 2022 9:00am
Interview date – 9th June 2022
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.